The Gay Activists Alliance International
)was an LGBT campaigning group with an address in Oxford
It was founded in 2008, and is a member of ILGA
and a former member of the LGBT Consortium
In 2010, the co-ordinators of the former Gay Activists Alliance International founded the International Gender and Sexuality Alliance.
The organisation's name recalls the original Gay Activists Alliance in New York. An offshoot from GLF, it existed from 1969 to 1981.
- This article is a stub. You can help the UK LGBT History Project by expanding it.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 http://web.archive.org/web/20120826101013/http://www.lgbtconsortium.org.uk/directory/gay_activists_alliance_international Archived Consortium Directory entry
- ↑ http://ilga.org/directory/en/detail?o_id=3392
- ↑ "About" page on its Facebook entry.
- ↑ http://paganpressbooks.com/jpl/GAA.HTM